Publish: February 14, 2015 at 12:02PM
I’ve mentioned a number of custom image picker components, most recently IQMediaPickerController featuring a clean unique interface, and multiple selections.
Here’s an open source component called CRMediaPickerController from Christian Roman providing a replacement for UIImagePickerController adding a number of features.
Among the features are:
- Extra picking options (picking options include Camera, Camera Roll, Photo Library and last photo or video taken)
- Proper support for portrait & landscape modes
- A simpler syntax with numerous helpers for common tasks
- Support for UIImagePickerController properties
- Native UIImagePickerController UI
- Support for changing device orientation
This image from the readme shows the included CRMediaPickerController example in action:
You can find CRMediaPickerController on Github here.
A nice enhanced UIIMagePickerController.
See More: iOS Image Picker Components
Original article: Open Source Component Featuring A UIImagePickerController Replacement Adding Some Nice Features
©2015 iOS App Dev Libraries, Controls, Tutorials, Examples and Tools. All Rights Reserved.
Reference source: iOS App Dev Libraries, Controls, Tutorials, Examples and Tools